20 PHOTOS THAT PROVE BACK IN THE DAY WAS JUST AS CRAZY AS TODAY

"Just Taking My Tortoise for a Walk"

"Taking the Dog for a Walk Is So Invigorating"

"Come On Kitty, Let's Go Check Out the Shops"


"My Dear Lady and I Are Going for a Drive"

"Seriously, There Is Nothing to Be Scared Of"



"Wait a Sec Mate, I'm Almost Finished"

"Oh. That's Just Rude"


"Does That Look like Middle-Stump to You?"


"There Comes a Time in Every Man's Life Where He Needs to Take up Elephant Golf"


"Elephant Golf Is for Nobs. Instead, I'll Take on Skippy Wearing a Tie"

"Hmmm, What Do You Reckon, Should I Take a Drop?"


"Back's a Bit Sore, Old Sport. You'll Have to Pull My Clubs"



"This Photographer Is Cracking Me Up"

"What Do You Mean, "Strike a Pose"?"

#6

"Why Do You Have Your Paws on Your Ears, Possum??"


"This Isn't What I Meant When I Said I Wanted Chicken Tonight"

"Time for a Snack with a Special Someone"

"Walking Is So Cool'"



Author:

Facebook Comment